- SKU: #8807264
- Inov-8 Precision Fit info
Inov-8 Standard Fit info
- From weights to sprints, stay on top your WOD in the inov-8™ F-Lite™ 240 running and cross-training shoe.
- Predecessor: None.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Minimal feel with extreme flexibility.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 6 mm.
- This style is offered in only one width, which correlates with the last type. Precision Fit last offers a snug fit that reduces internal movement. Ideal for regular to narrow feet.
- Built for weightlifting and running on hard pack terrain.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic film upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Removable foam insole.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ provides low underfoot protection, supplying the most through the mid-foot and forefoot.
- Rope-Tec™ extends into the upper for 360-degrees of added grip and stability during rope climbs.
- F-Lite outsole build enhances traction on indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Sticky rubber outsole is based on climbing rubber technologies, and is designed to ensure maximum traction on a variety of surfaces.
- DFB™ (Dynamic Fascia Band) shank mimics the Windlass Effect to deliver a jolt of energy with each stride.
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 5.5 (US Women's 8), width Precision Fit (Medium). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
inov-8 F-Lite 240 Blue/Lime/White This style is offered in only one width, which correlates with the last type. Precision Fit last offers a snug fit that reduces internal movement. Ideal for regular to narrow feet. OYjGaGfw
Related Products (4)